Giving us a Premiere Pro Project
This is a basic guide on how to get your Premiere Project over to us for Final Post
Once you have locked your project first make a reference video file.
• Select your sequence and then File > Export > Media
• Under Format choose h.264
• Under Preset go with YouTube 720p HD
• Under Effects scroll down and tick Timecode Overlay
• Click Export
Once complete make an Audio AAF
• Select your sequence and then File > Export > AAF
• Use the below settings
Now flatten your video layers and move text and effects to separate layers
If you have multi-cam media in the sequence Flatten it by selecting all media (ctrl+a or cmd+a)in the sequence right-click on a clip in the sequence and choose Multi-Camera > Flatten
Next up consolidate your sequence.
• Select File > Project Manager
• Make sure the correct sequence is selected
• Use the settings below and be sure to set the Destination Path to the drive you will be giving us.
• Click OK on any messages the pop up about frame rates etc