Giving us a DaVinci Resolve Project
This is a basic guide on how to get your DaVinci Resolve Project over to us for Final Post
- First open Data Burn-In and use the settings below.
- Then go to the deliver page and select the default YouTube 720p setting.
- Point to to a logical location to export to and then click Add to Render Queue then hit render.
- Next click on the Protools setting and use the below settings for Video and Audio and then render that out too.
- Back in the edit page collapse your video layers so that only necessary media is going to come across to us and move any text to a top track.
- You need to have only one timeline in your project to for the option to relink to be available.
- Open the Media Manager and select Timelines, point the Media Destination to the drive you will be sending us and then be sure to select the correct timeline and follow the settings below and then hit start.
Note: You can also set the audio to bring no channels of audio across. This is handy if you want to conserve storage usage as much as possible.
Once everything is completed you can export the consolidated project (.drp) and include that with the media.